It's time for a field trip! After a REALLY long time, I must add. Anyhow, this time it's to the Museum of Natural History, which is located in New York. In fact, the movie Night at the Museum was also based on this particular museum. When we visit in a few weeks, we will be looking at a few exhibits as well as going to the planetarium for a space show.
I can't wait to check out some of their really cool exhibits. From what I found on their official website, the brain one seems the most interesting.
At the trip, we are actually going to be on a "scavenger hunt" in a way because we are going to be given a sheet on which we may have to find certain information, and maybe answer some wacky facts that have wacky answers. Who knows?
I can't wait to see and find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment